Juniper Credit Card is offered by one of the largest Credit Card issuing firm of the United States known as the Barclays Bank. The Juniper card company was an online bank that was later bought by the Barclay’s Bank.
Requirements of Applying for a Card
You can opt for a card only if
• You are a citizen of US
• You have a good credit history
Applying for the Juniper Bank Credit Card
Certain steps are to be followed while applying for a Juniper Credit Card.
Find a Partner
The first thing that you need to do is to find a retailer who is a partner of Juniper. The card received would be a cobranded one. Some of the options that you have include
• Apple: The card allows you to make a purchase at any Apple store and you can earn iTunes dollars in return.
• Casey’s Platinum Master Card: The card offers a discount of six percent on every purchase made at the store for first two months.
• Good Sam Visa Signature Card: You earn reward points on every purchase.
• U.S Airways
Get Ready with the Information
While applying, you would be asked about a number of different things. It is always better to keep these details ready before you apply. Some of these include
• Name and address of the current employer
• Number of years in the current job
• Driver’s License Number
• Annual Income
• Pending payments against a purchase or loan
Registration at Juniper Website
Once the details are ready with you, just visit the Juniper Website and register yourself. Fill up the details asked and select the privacy and alert options as per your requirements. This registration also has a number of related benefits including
• Alert for availability of new statement and payment receipt.
• Reminder of payments and credit limits
Access the Account
You can access the credit card account online by using the username and password.
Paying Juniper Credit Card Bill
The payment of credit card bill can be done by using three different methods.
• You can log in to your credit card account and pay the amount from your checking account by clicking on ‘Pay Credit Card’ and then on ‘Make Payment’ button.
• You can also pay by your phone by calling on the number meant for payments. Just follow the instructions and press the corresponding buttons accordingly.
• You also have the option of paying by money order or check by sending to the address mentioned on the official site.
• You can also opt for automatic monthly payments and the amount would be deducted from your bank account on the last day when payment is to be made.
Juniper Credit Card Reviews
It is good to always read Juniper Credit Card reviews. While going through any of the review about Juniper Credit Card as present on the net, the most important thing you would notice is the range of great features available especially while accessing the online account. You can keep an eye on the finances by simply logging on the online account. The alerts are great ways to keep check on the expenses and avoiding and kind of late fee. There is no ATM fee and you can get access to cash in a matter of minutes.